Saturday, November 7, 2009

Laugh Often....



I smile as I write that title, "Laugh often." My husbud has the greatest ability to get me to laugh. He makes me laugh at him and often times at myself. There is something special and intimate about laughing together. And, physiologically, well just take a look at this link to give you an idea of how valuable laughter is to your well-being. http://helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm


Now you may ask, "How do we laugh when we don't think we have anything to laugh about." hmmmmmm Watch this!






And remember, don't take yourselves too seriously - enjoy and laugh together!!!


With joy to my precious readers!!! Remember, the joy of the Lord is my strength!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I could not agree more, Kathy! Laughter is such wonderful medicine! : )

    ReplyDelete